Saturday, June 12, 2010

My heart...

Before I became a mom, i never knew what it was like to have my heart live outside my body. These two have changed me from the core. I would do anything for them. I can not wait to see what they will create in this world. Knowing them...it will be big!
I just had fun with my camera the other morning. It was fun to just get them being them....

This is his "shhhh" face. I love it! :) Apparently I ask them to use their inside voices a lot, since Critter has now started doing this quite a bit...

I sometimes look at her and can not believe how grown up she is. I love this girl so much. She has grown up to such a wonderful lady. She loves deeply, cares to her core and is fiercely independent. If there is something she wants or wants to do, she will not stop til she finds a way to get it. While this makes for a challenging time, I hope she can continue this spirit as she grows. She has become more reserved in situations she does not know, but once she is comfortable...look out! I am amazed and honored to be a part of her life.

What else can I say...

No comments: