Thursday, May 20, 2010

She is growing up...

My heart today is swelling with pride and breaking due to my little girl growing up! I can not believe how she has grown up over the past few years. She "graduated" from her preschool today. The next step is Kindergarten! This school has been such a blessing in our lives. It has helped her in so many aspects of her life. There is an amazing base of great education she now has due to the amazing people in this school. I, of course, being the proud momma I am had to show off her ceremony. Plus, my mom ended up out of town and could not be there...so there is some extra video for her :)

Walking in...

This is one of my favorite songs she has learned at this school. It does get stuck in your head though! :)

Getting her "certificate". They very smartly did not give the kids their certificates, just rolled up paper. They gave the actual papers to the parents!

It was such a special day. I am hoping to document our summer together in this space. I hope to post each day, until she goes to Kindergarten. I am hoping this will keep me present in both their lives and enjoying the journeys we will take. We are not doing any summer camps this year, just taking our adventures as they come.

I love you my sweet Pumpkin. To me, you were just born yesterday. I know before I know it you will be off and on your own. I am so proud of the amazing girl you have become. You have a wondrous journey ahead of you...I can not wait to see where it takes you...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm just sitting here in tears....i don't know why but feeling the emotion for you and knowing that in a blink of an eye milo is going to be there.....enjoy each and every moment of your summer together. hope we get to be a small part of it at some point! :)

Brittni said...

So cute! I just can't believe how grown up she is! SCARY!!!!