Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some smiles today...

We have been taking the time for fun lately. Plus, our house has been filled with lots of music. I am not sure where Pumpkin gets her musical talent from...it certainly is not me! She has been asking for a guitar for quite awhile now. Since we have been working getting her to stop sucking her thumb, it was the perfect motivation. When she filled up her sticker chart, I took her to her favorite toy store. Luckily she found this instead of the full sized one...mommy was much happier with the price! This has been entertaining us for a few days now....

I could not forget about Critter. Last month when Mr and Mrs. P were visiting and Pumpkin had her hair braided....Critter discovered the water squirt bottle. I just let him have at it one night since it was so cute! He needed a bath anyway! :)

These made me smile today. Hope you did too! :)

No comments: