Saturday, June 27, 2009

Smiles

We have been having some tough days around here lately. Lots of projects around the house and an ever increasing independent little girl make for a lack of balance and fun. The kids and I just goofed off last night and it was fun. Even on the tough days, how can my mood not change when I see these faces! The shy one who avoids the camera :) It is so hard to get her to smile normal for me. She likes to "pose" all the time. Cute and memorable though!
This is Critter's look of admiration for Pumpkin. He looks at her like she can do no wrong. It is so precious. I really do feel so blessed they connect like they do.

This will make any day better! I just love these two so much. They are helping remind me of what is important. There is really nothing as important as loved ones. It is best to stop and just enjoy. This picture is such a great reminder for me of how quickly time is passing and how much I want/need to be present for every moment. I love how it is sometimes the simple moments in life that bring us back to what is important.

No comments: