Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The first...





...black eye! Critter and the coffee table had a little fight the other day and the coffee table won, this time! I have realized something about the way that he plays. Pumpkin did not have an older sibling to follow around the house and "learn" from. Critter does. Both of my children have been blessed with my coordination, lucky for them! :) Pumpkin never bumped her head as much as Critter does. He just stumbles over his feet trying to keep up with her. This one was from trying to climb the new bean bag chair and having his eye meet up with the coffee table. I guess I should be used to bumps and bruises by now, but I am not! This was a fun way to start the new year! I have more updates coming including our fun day trip to see snow. But, I have to go off and work on some pictures now. Even though Critter is bruised, he is still my adorable guy! :)

1 comment:

kimberly said...

i'm not so sure it is coordination or the lack of it :) i think it is living and learning! :) have a great week!