Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Made me laugh....

Today we were getting ready to go for a walk. Pumpkin wanted to go on her scooter. I told her she could wear her helmet or just wear a hat. She ran and grabbed a hat. As she was putting it on, she said
"I want to be like Uncle Cory!"

She then put her hat on like this...












I laughed and then thought about it. I then found these pictures as evidence....






So, thank you Uncle Cory for giving me a laugh today without realizing it. Amazing what kids pick up on! :)

3 comments:

Brittni said...

Oh too cute!!! What a little sweetie! Cory hasn't seen it yet he is with his dad waiting right now. He needs a smile!

Jamie said...

awwww. who WOULDN'T want to be like Uncle Cory?? :) He's a wonderful dude! :)

Brittni said...

Oh my goodness, I hope that is about all that she picks up from me! Next thing you know she will want to grow a beer belly and tell lame jokes! Ha ha. What a cutie. Thanks for the laugh Deb!

-Cory