Friday, July 18, 2008

I am...

A friend of mine did this awhile back and I thought it would be fitting for me today. I have been thinking a lot lately about where I have been and where I am going. So...here I am!

I am...
30 years old today
A daughter of loving, caring, wonderful parents
A wife of the most amazing husband who loves me for who I am (for better or worse)
The mother of two precious children who make me smile everyday(and who happen to be a little under the weather today!)
Just starting to realize the potential in my life
Lucky to have people in my life who love me for who I am
Completely neurotic about random things
Slightly obsessed with having my closet organized, yet will leave my shoes around the house where I take them off
In love with my life
Looking forward to the future
At a point where I know in a few years I will be starting my "next" career, and I have NO idea what that might be
Someone who loves photography, scrap booking and reading
A runner who wants to run another 1/2 marathon in January
I am 30 years old and completely happy with knowing where I am in life. I am looking forward to this next year and seeing where it takes me. I vow to cherish the moments as they are given to me, take a little more time for myself so I CAN cherish those moments and be aware of them, and most importantly love those in my life and let them know it! Thanks for letting me share and loving me for me!

5 comments:

jessamyn said...

happy birthday dear friend! you are deeply loved.

kimberly said...

happy happy day, debbie....and hoping this is a wonderful year....thank you for all you bring to this life...and ours!
hugs,
kimberly

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! may this year be a fantistic year. Now go party your pants off and celebrate the WONDERFUL you.

Cory said...

I love this Debbie and I love your positive attitude and energy about like and your place in it today! Happy Happy year 3-0!!!

Cory said...

oops "like" is supposed to say "life" :)