Thursday, July 10, 2008

7 months already


Critter, I can not believe that you are already 7 months old. I realize I never got you a baby book like your sister's, but this blog is my way of keeping track of all you are doing. You have had a rough week this week. You are getting your first two teeth, front bottom. I am lucky that you are not like Pumpkin with getting ear infections, but you had two miserable days. Yesterday I could feel a little sharp point on one of the spots, so we are almost out of the woods. I do have to say, you are the happiest uncomfortable baby I have seen. While you are crying and grabbing your teeth, you will stop and just smile at me. When your sister was sick last week, you just kept reaching out to her as if to say "I am here, it is okay, I love you". Each morning when you wake up, you see me and give me your huge dimple smile. There is progress being made in crawling...just not forward. You can crawl mighty fast backwards, and spin yourself in a circle pretty good. It is the forward movement thing that throws you off. Yet...you can roll where you want to go. There is this determined look in your eye when you see something that you want, typically your sister's sparkly toys!


You melt my heart each day my little man. I am not ashamed to say that you are momma's boy. Pumpkin is daddy's girl, so I only think it is fair! I am so in love with being your mommy. I can't wait to see what adventure you and your sister take me on next. Happy 7 months my man!


4 comments:

kimberly said...

happy seven months of sweet life little boy!
hugs......

Cory said...

Happy Happy seven months little bug!

Mandy said...

Happy seven months you sweet little guy!

The Tils Family said...

Such a big boy already.Happy 7 months.