Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random pictures

I just wanted to post some random pictures of the munchkins. They are growing so much before my eyes. I love to soak up their little personality quirks. I wonder where they get most of them from! :)

I just adore his cubby little hands and feet. He is constantly grabbing his feet and putting them in his mouth.

Critter is like his sister. He loves to stand up. It is funny, when Pumpkin was the size of Critter, she had already been walking for a few months. No wonder people looked at me strange. Hopefully he will not walk quite as early.

Do NOT try to get between Pumpkin and her ice cream, or any treat. She devours treats when she gets them. Can you tell?
Pumpkin LOVES books. She likes to "read" them to whomever will sit with her. She has figured out if she lays on the blanket with Critter, he will pay complete attention to her. I how he reached up to hold her hand in this picture!

4 comments:

Cory said...

GREAT pics!!!! They really do grow up sooooo fast. Brody is going to be 2 years old before I know it! YIKES!!!!

The Tils Family said...

They are such cuties.

Mandy said...

Love the pic of the little hands holding the feet!! It is so cute when babies discover they can put their feet in their mouth!! love it!

kimberly said...

thinking of you this morning.....
hugs and prayers