Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Six Months (a week late!)

Happy six months my little man. I know this is a week late, I was just too emotional last week to write this. I know I say this each month, I just can not believe that you are getting so big so quick! It seems like time is going by so much faster than it did with your sister. You are now 20 pounds and 28 1/2 inches. That is the size of Pumpkin when she was about one. Luckily you have slowed down a bit, but you are our big strong man. You have taught me so much, especially over the past week. I can handle more in life than I thought I could. You have made me a better mom and person in your six months with us. I am amazed at the strength your little body possesses. I look at you in amazement at what you are handling with ease. Your big goofy gummy smile just lights up my heart. Your sister adores you and just has to be playing with you or touching you. She has a connection with you that I will never fully understand. She feels your pain and your joy. I pray that you two will always have the type of relationship that you have now. I am also thankful that you are not moving as quickly as her! You still love to roll around on the carpet, but no major crawling yet! Maybe you will go past 8 months without walking....
Critter you make the world a brighter place. You make strangers smile when you flash that dimple and then hid your face in my shoulder. You and your sister are loved by so many people. I know you both will accomplish great things because of that. I love you dearly son. I hope the next six months are as exciting as the last six.

3 comments:

kimberly said...

sweet little one! he is starting to look so big!...as with wyatt...they are turning into toddlers for sure....no holding them back! :)

Jamie said...

Happy 6 months! What a cutie. :)

Cory said...

Happy six months little dude :)