Monday, January 23, 2012

A day with my guy at the zoo...

I am really gonna miss my time with my boy when he starts Kindergarten in a year and a half! I know, that is plenty of time to spend together...I had the same feelings with Pumpkin as she was getting older. I just love the time I get to spend with the kids before the have the distraction of school, homework, projects, etc.
Critter and I went to the zoo with a bunch of friends. It was one of the first times he and I went together where we could just walk around without all that accompanies a little kid. It was so much fun! I love seeing what makes him smile and interests him.
He loves all these bronze statues in the kids area. Each time we go to the zoo he wants to pose with them! We don't always get to or I don't have my camera with me. But, when we have the time and my camera, he wants lots of pictures :)

He loves the elephant trunk. I know one day he will be too big to lay on it...

I just love days like this. I wish I could get more days like this with Pumpkin now. But, I will enjoy every day I can!

No comments: