Thursday, October 14, 2010

A fun time at the zoo...

Pumpkin made a list at the beginning of her 2 week fall break of things she wanted to do. There were some that just could not happen, but all those that she wanted that we could....we have been trying to check off. One of the places she wanted to go was the zoo! It had been awhile since we went since it has been so hot. It was the perfect day at the zoo with Nanny :) We tried to go to areas we don't always go to...
For some reason we don't usually go down to the children's area...so we did! The kids loved climbing all over these animals. Luckily the zoo was not too crowded that day so not too many crowds.



Since my mom was with us...I got a picture of me and the kids! I really need to make an effort to get in more pictures with the kids. I am always behind the camera and don't hand it over often enough. I want the kids to remember not only all the fun stuff they did as kids, but that I was there too! :)
Since Nanny came with us, she treated us to a train ride. I don't always do them with the kids just because it is usually melt down time when i think of it. They had cute pumpkin stamps this time. Critter really liked his! Yes, that is a band aid on his head....yes he fell...yes again....but no stitches this time!

It was a really fun morning. Even though we have been crazy busy, it has been nice to be crazy busy with Pumpkin around. I love my fun times with her. I know Critter is going to be really sad when she goes back to school next week. I guess it means we will just need to make more fun plans for Winter Break....I should be ready for more of this fun by then! :)



1 comment:

kimberly said...

looks like a wonderful day! love these memory making times..and witht his weather finally cooling off some....it makes it even better! yay for school breaks, huh....yes your little guy is going to miss his big sis! such cuties!
hugs,
kimberly