Monday, October 11, 2010

The first of many posts about our October...the wedding...

Our crazy month of October started off super special. A dear friend of ours got married! It was super special for us because Hubby was a groomsman and Critter got to be a ring bearer. He has had his outfit for quite awhile and each time we hung out with the bride/groom he would ask to wear his outfit to "be handsome". So...he was actually excited to wear it the day of the wedding. I did not put the bow tie on him until we got to the church....
Trying for a nice picture before we left...
My beautiful girl....

Of course he has learned he should pose for pictures from his sister. Not sure this is the way to land a modeling career though! Don't you love the shoes and socks :)
Again, posing! It was hard to get a serious or nice picture from him. He was so excited at the church. All he wanted to do was hang out with the groom. That worked well until the wedding needed to start though!

My handsome boys! The church is beautiful, it is a brand new church and our friends were the first wedding in it! That is pretty neat. I did not get any pictures of Critter walking down the aisle. I had to go in the back and help usher the kids to the aisle. The good news is he made it down the aisle, walking and holding the flower girls hands. It was cute from behind....I am sure it was more adorable from the front :)

She got cold, so had to wear Daddy's tux jacket!

My dancing fool...he has some nice moves :)

This is how they spent most of their evening...on the dance floor. The lasted a long time...until 11pm! That was a little bit crazy, but they were having so much fun!
My other dancing fool :)

So...my girl takes after my Aunt. I looked over and she is leading the conga line! She got the other girls to line up behind her and dance. It was really cute. She could not convince adults to join in just the kids...but it was cute anyway!
Me and my boy near the end of the night. It was a really long day, but a lot of fun. The kids had a great time and they are memories I will never forget.....now onto more memories from October!

No comments: