Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is why we live here...

I LOVE this time of year. It really makes me appreciate where we live. With the chaos of the house done, we have been able to go back and focus on what is really important. Family! I started last week taking the kids outside after dinner to play for a little while before it gets dark and we need to get our bedtime routine going. I did not realize how much the kids would love doing this! We blow bubbles, draw with chalk, Pumpkin has gotten REALLY good on her roller skates and Critter loves either his trike or his sister's scooter. It has just been nice to relax and enjoy the kids and this weather. :)


He has actually gotten quite good at blowing bubbles...
However, he is always surprised when it works for him!

It is so dang hard to get this kid to NOT pose for a picture. I am not quite sure where she gets it from, but this over the shoulder look has been popular with her for a LONG time...


I had to use most of my tricks to get her to actually laugh/smile. My girl growing up too quick!

This was the look I got when I asked if he was sure he could use his sister's scooter....he is becoming my adorable little stinker :)


I really love this time of year. Even our neighbors saw us tonight and came out to hang out for a little while. It was just so much fun. I realize before long these kids will have so many other things to do. I am soaking up each of these days before they change dramatically!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

awww the weather has been beautitful!! :) yes...this and fall are my two favorite times of year here. :) looks like lots of fun for your family too! :)