Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some fun in the chaos

We are almost done with our home remodeling. I have taken a TON of pictures of the before/during/after. I want to wait until it is done before I start posting though. However, here is a sort of sneak peek. Hubby and I were in Critter's room today figuring out what we have to do in order to get everything back in his room. I hear major giggling and some strange noises. We were not sure what was going on....this is what we walked out to see....

Now one of Pumpkins new chores will be to help sweep and dust the new floor...I was going to go get her a nice dry mop but maybe her brother will work just as good! It was so much fun to see them just laughing and having fun. It has been a really hard 6 weeks around here. Chaos has run though the ENTIRE home. By the end of the day tomorrow we can at least get the kids rooms back to full normal! :) We are hoping by Tuesday night to have all the floors done and the fireplace mainly done...then normalcy for all! Or at least as normal as this family can get :)

This scene really was just the laugh I needed today! Hope it makes you smile!

3 comments:

Brittni said...

Looks like fun! :) The house is looking really good from what I can see! How exciting!

Jamie said...

that's hilarious! :) isn't the key to cleaning...to "whistle while you work"!! haha! :) the floors look great!!

kimberly said...

looks like a great idea!!! :-)...kills two birds with one stone...have fun and clean those floors (which look awesome by the way!)
hugs