Thursday, December 24, 2009

What tomorrow is all about...

I have been struggling with this holiday season. It has been an insane 2 months. Let's see...we have had:

1 acute double ear infection

2 acute single ear infections

1 case of pneumonia

1 case of acute sinus infection...this one was Hubby!

2 cases of a nasty stomach bacteria...was just one case until today....this means I get to talk to the health dept next week!

This is all just in the last 2 months. I have been trying really hard to enjoy the holidays, but as soon as we plan something else fun....someone gets sick. Yesterday, I was hugely stressed and I hear the below....talk about making my Christmas. It helped me remember what tomorrow is really all about. We are all here together, healthy or not. We love each other and can celebrate our beautiful family.

Turn up the volume to hear what made my Christmas bright...this is all I need for Christmas...along with healthy children that is! :)

Have a very Merry Christmas. I know we will!

1 comment:

Julie & kids said...

Too Cute! I love it. Sooooo sweet!!!