Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where has time gone!

I am not sure where time has gone! I have had these great pictures from the 4th for awhile, yet it is now the 22nd! Now I remember, we have had a new roof put on and remodeling done on the inside of the house...and are still living in chaos! That is why my head is in the clouds. Anyway...I wanted to try to catch up a little and had these great pictures from the 4th. Hubby was of course working, so we went up to my parents house for the weekend. It was a nice, relaxing (as relaxing as you can get with my two kids), enjoyable weekend. The kids love it there, as do I. Thanks Mom and Dad for having us up.
My mom loves to have projects for Pumpkin. She got to decorate the cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles. Yes, my mom is a little bit nuts....but the kids have a great time!
Pumpkin and my mom took a special trip to the library and Pumpkin got some books on CD as well as some music. We walked in the room and saw her like this....all I can think of is seeing her like this as a teenager! Where did my baby girl go....

The rare picture of me and the kids

He does love his sweets, just like sister and mommy :)

Pumpkin has been taking swimming lessons from a friend of mine this summer. Father's Day weekend was the first time she wanted to swim by herself. By now she can take breaths and go all the way across the pool. She loves the water and loves to swim!

Critter was "helping" to make the frosting and decorate. Really all he wanted to do was eat the cupcake....with the paper on!
It feels good to start the catch up process. More to come...

2 comments:

kimberly said...

sounds like there have been lots of things going on.....and more fun and growing!!!!! she does look so big in that photo!!!
hope your summer continues with great fun!

Mandy said...

pumpkin does look like a teenager!! great seeing you, sorry I did not have a chance to visit very much, life with the three kids keeps me on the go!! Is pumpkin starting kindergarden on Monday? Hope the rest of your summer is fantastic!
mandy