Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little of this, and a little of that....

We have had lots of fun random things going on here lately. Really busy days, yet I am not quite sure what they have been filled with. Both Pumpkin and Critter are getting older by the day. Critter is talking more and more each day and getting a little more clear too! I do want to stop and say congrats to an amazing, beautiful family for bringing home their adorable miracle. We are so excited for you and hope you are enjoying every day!

Now, here are some snip its of our lives!
We had friends over today to decorate Valentine Cookies (yes, I have officially lost my mind!) I have Critter his own cookie, without frosting, but Pumpkin did not agree with that. She had to decorate one and give it to him. This is him just getting into it....
Yeah Mom, frosting in the hair is totally awesome!

That was good...can I have another!
Can you tell he enjoyed his chocolate frosted cookie! :)

Pumpkin has been enjoying wearing her "fancy" clothes lately. She is my princess tomboy. She loves to wear dresses and skirts, yet still wants to climb trees and play in the rocks. Why not! :) These are her "fancy" new boots. I could not resist. We are hopefully heading up north next week to play in the snow for the day, and she did need boots for it. Who says they can not have pom-poms, princesses and sparkles! She has gotten so much older! I often wonder where my little baby girl went.

Okay, this might be hard to see, but Critter is making this scrunched up face that he gets the biggest kick out of. Apparently I made the same face when I was a kid. He closes his eyes and pushes his lips and nose together. It is really adorable!
We went to our favorite play place on Monday with my MOMS Club friends. Pumpkin (and now Critter) LOVE it there! They have this great foam pit the kids love and I love how their pictures look in it.
I don't know if there is much better than getting to throw big red foam blocks at your parents! She was very determined to get it right at Daddy! :)
This is the crazy thing. Pumpkin has always had fairly large feet for her age. They are finally getting a little bit more normal. Now it is Critter who has HUGE feet. We are handing his shoes down to one friend whose son is 10 weeks older and then another friend whose son just turned 3! Critter is only 14 months old! His feet just look like they are almost Pumpkin's size in this picture! I guess at this point I should wish for him to be tall because otherwise his feet might look out of place! :) I guess he really is taking after his Daddy....man I am not looking forward to finding shoes for this kid when he is a teenager!

No comments: