Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Critter is growing up

Our little man is growing up. He got his first haircut on Saturday! Hubby has wanted it cut for a while now and I finally agreed. When the back was wet it was a bit below his shoulders. So....off we went to get it cut on Saturday. I often cut Pumpkin's bangs, but I did not trust myself to do Critter's.The before shot...he looks oh so thrilled!

He really did not like the spray bottle on his head. He loves water being poured on his head, but apprarently the spray was not his thing :)

I know this one is a little blury, but it is a cute shot of how grown up he looks from behind! He looks like such a little man now!

There are my boys. I keep on looking at Critter and realizing how big he has gotten. He really looks like a little man now. He did pretty good, especially when they were done! :)

1 comment:

Brittni said...

He looks so cute! love the proud look on daddy's face!!!