Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

From us to you on this day of love....thank you for being in our lives. We love you dear friends and family. Hope you are able to spend the day with those whom you cherish. There is so much to be thankful for today. My heart is full. (Pumpkin had fun writing out bags and cards this year. She can copy her letters very nicely and knows what she is writing! She wanted me to share her message above with you!)
My little heartbreaker


It is rather hard lately to get a picture of them together. This is what I have for today! :)


Enjoy your day! I know we will....

2 comments:

kimberly said...

happy valentines day to you and yours!....love the written note!
she's doing great!

kimberly said...

thank YOU for sharing valentines day with US. :) i finally got a chance to look in my goodie bag...and you tell pumpkin that nonnie is scarfing down the heart cookies since finding them!!!!yummy yummy! (seriously i need the recipe)!