Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two dear friends

Happy Birthday Aunt B and Auntie C. We are beyond thankful that you two are in our lives.
B~Thank you for your friendship. You are an amazingly caring, understanding, loving and determined woman. You are an extraordinary friend, sister, daughter, mother and wife. My family is better because you are in our lives. I love that you are called Aunt by my children and godmother to my son. I feel blessed that we have gotten closer over the past few years and I can not imagine life without you as a friend. Enjoy your 30th!
C~Thank YOU for your friendship as well. It has been amazing getting to know you better over the past few years. You are someone I admire. You have such inner strength, beauty and love for those around you. You feel your emotions with all that you posses. My children and I are better people for having you in our lives. I feel blessed to call you friend and my children call you Auntie. You are an amazing woman. Enjoy your 30th!
Thank you both for all you bring to the lives surrounding you. We love you. Happy 30th Birthdays! Hope you can take a moment and realize all you have done with your lives and all that is to come!

2 comments:

Brittni said...

Thank you for the very kind words!! Thank you for your wonderful friendship. Love you!

kimberly said...

sweet tribute.....and a sweet friendship you share....