Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smiles

Hubby has been able to spend extra time with the kids lately because I have been sick and had a decent amount of photo shoots. (On that note, check out my new photography blog, the link is listed on the right of the page!). The kids have been LOVING daddy time. Their favorite thing lately is flying with him. He has been getting quite a workout throwing these two in the air. It reminds me of when I was little and my dad did this to me. Luckily for them, our ceiling is a little bit higher than ours when I was a kid! :) Thank you Hubby for helping me out so much lately. I love you....

I LOVE the huge smile on his face here!

Can you say crazy hair!
Thankfully she does not ask me to do this. Even with carrying around Critter, my arms and back are not strong enough to throw her in the air like daddy. Guess it can be a special thing for them! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I remember my dad doing this for us too! :) It was so much fun!! Glad he has been able to be home a little more lately! :)