Saturday, December 3, 2011

Walking a parade...

All 4 of us walked in a great parade earlier this month. It was during a spell of rain...we were just hoping it held off. Which, it almost did! As we were walking it started raining more and more. By the time we finished the parade it started pouring! We had parked a bit away from the downtown area. So...we had to walk awhile. But, we had no traffic getting out of there! It was great fun. These are some of my close friends and the kids friends. It was so cute to see the crowd react to them. We had decorated their bikes and scooters...



Yes, I wore those ears on my head the whole time! You can't see the glow sticks around the ears. I will do anything to make my kids smile! It really was a great event, a new tradition for my group. Plus, the kids really liked being in a parade. They were so excited and could not stop talking about it. This was just one more holiday event we could enjoy with the kids. Really, this time of year is about family and fun!

No comments: