Monday, May 2, 2011

A Fairytale Night...

I have a feeling I will have a lot of posts coming to update all the goings on in our lives! We had another special time at Pumpkin's school last week. They had a Kindergarten Fairytale Night. The kids have been practicing for about 2 months....yes 2 months, on all these songs. They got to pick a fairytale character to dress up as. Luckily Hubby was able to go. It was such a special night. I kept tearing up watching how grown up our girl has become. She has such confidence. I love it! There are a bunch of videos, not of all the songs, but of most of my favorites! Again, enjoy my mommy bragging :)






I got to get a picture with my girl after the performance. I am so proud of her! She did such an amazing job. I could not believe all the songs she knew :)











Of course, after the performance in her heels and nice dress....what does she need to do? Of course, climb a tree! That is what you always do in heels and a sparkly dress....right? I love this part of her personality. She loves to be a girly-girl...yet still likes a little adventure :)
Critter had to get in on the action too! He has to do what sister does :)


It was such a fun night. I am amazed that the school year has gone by so quickly. There are so many memories that I am cherishing from this year.


No comments: