Thursday, May 5, 2011

Critter's Class...

I have been searching for years to find a great gym for Critter to take classes.....I kid you not...years! I finally found this place and LOVE IT!! He has been taking gymnastics classes since the beginning of February. I am amazed at all he is learning. It is a nice transition to get ready for preschool next year. He gets to go to the class himself and I get to sit and watch. It is nice to see him branch out from me and explore the world.


I had to get some pictures of him being a crazy boy. I took him to open gym at the same gym and got to capture him having fun. He has learned so much and I am amazed at how strong he has gotten. It is such a great place for him, especially since it is getting hot out!

He loves this rope swing! I am amazed that he can get up there and hold on though....










He loves to run along this tramp and jump into the foam pit....





To say this guy gets his energy out is an understatement He does not stop moving at class or open gym. I love these days for nap time though! I usually have to wake him up to get his sister from school. He wears himself out, big time!





My goofy boy. I swear, this smile and personality melt my heart everyday! I am going to struggle with him going to school in the fall!

Not much I can say to this one....


It has been so nice to find a place I love and he is learning. He is truly becoming his own little guy. It is so great to see!

No comments: