Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More bike riding...

Our lives have been crazy busy again around here. I guess that is expected this time of year. But, for some reason it surprises me each and every year! We have been trying to get Pumpkin out on her bike each week to practice riding without the training wheels. She is getting pretty good! It is hard to balance her and Critter, so we can only practice on days when Daddy is home. Here is some cute updated video of how good she is doing. There is some Daddy commentary to go along with it!

This second video is of actually starting to ride by herself! Like I said, she is getting pretty good. She can ride from the corner in our neighborhood back to our house. I am just trying to teach her how to stop :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

so fun!! she's doing SO good! i still remember learning to ride my bike and exactly what my bike looked like. :) such a fun and exciting time! :)

kimberly said...

wow....she is doing great....going down the hill and maintaining control....i still remember when i looked back and saw that no one was hanging onto my bike...what a feeling of independence!!!!
happy days!
xo