Friday, August 8, 2008

Our big man

I can not believe that Critter is 8 months old. I know I have been saying that every month for awhile now, but each month goes by quicker than the last. He is doing SO much now. He started finally crawling forward two weeks ago. Two days before that, he started pulling himself up. Now, he is standing as much as he can. He will pull himself up and hold onto the couch and then try to "walk" along the couch. He is really wobbly, but very proud of himself. When he stands up and looks at you, he gets a big ole grin and giggle! It is adorable. He has also discovered the joy of blowing raspberries! Now, anytime we are in the car he is sitting back there just blowing away. He gets such a kick out of it. Yes, it soaks his shirt with drool...but who cares! The babbling has also started. He is still saying mama, but has added the r's, b's and I think I heard him say DA once. I was going to post a whole bunch of pictures of him, but it is still such a headache with the two computers. So...here is some video of him. He loves his little rocking horse, as do I! I love what each day brings with him. I love seeing the world through both the kids eyes. It helps bring everything into perspective! Happy 8 months my big man. I love you and am excited about what tomorrow will bring!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

getting so big....the fun begins!!!
love these special little clips!

Alyson said...

What a cutie! I am really starting to miss that baby phase. Such a fun age.