Monday, April 5, 2010

A very blessed day...

We had a wonderful Easter at our home. Hubby's parents and my mom came over and we were able to just have a relaxing, nice day. My dad was "dealing" with a golf trip in Baja....I know tough going! But, we had a wonderful day with the family who was here! How fun are these two! Yes...I did the matching outfits :) I don't know how long I will be able to get away with that, so I will take advantage of it while I can!
This goofball was not happy with me until all the grandparents left. I said "no" to too many things she wanted! That is the job of mommy though. I can not believe my mom got this amazing picture of the two of us....that is my girl :)
Off to find the Easter eggs!

The bunny left all sorts of different size and color eggs. She has decided she does NOT like the color green....she left all the green ones for her brother!

He was making me laugh so much. He would run with his full basket of eggs and drop them as he went. He then thought it was funny when he turned around and found more eggs! He also figured out he could ask each of the grandparents separately for candy and they would say yes, since he was not asking the same person all the time! I still have no idea how many jelly beans he ate :)
As you can see from her basket...no green eggs :)
She really wanted this movie (which it totally cute) and the Easter Bunny happened to bring it to her....we already watched it today :)
My mom brought this cute camera. It is plastic and you fill it with water and it squirts when you push the button. You can also flip the switch so when you take the picture you get squirted when you take it. It was only a $1 and the kids LOVED it!

It was a fun day watching the kids have so much fun. Hope your day was just as sweet!

1 comment:

Brittni said...

Looks like fun! I will have to watch out for that camera next time I come over! :) I love the picture of you and your big girl! See you soon.