Friday, March 26, 2010

The goofy kids...

I have not been taking my camera out as much lately to just get the kids in their day to day stuff. It is hard to express in pictures how they are both goofballs. It is these little things they do which make my life so much fun!
He gets to the biggest kick out of putting his hat on backwards, sideways or any funny way he can. He will put it on like this and then laugh and say "no backwards". It is not as funny in the picture or story....but this helps me remember!
Nothing like hugging a ball to get a picture together :)

We were just playing around and she decided to start "posing". At least this is a little better than her over the shoulder look!


My girl is growing up!

Their fun game....pretending to sleep....then waking each other up. They will both pretend to snore and then see who can do it the loudest. This was a crazy afternoon in our house, but the picture looks so quiet and innocent! :)

Speaking of innocent...my angel boy! He was pretending to snore at this moment if you look at his mouth closely you can tell. He does look like an angel at this moment. He is still my little love bug and gives the best melt into you hugs! These two just melt my heart. I need to capture more of who they are in the moment. There may be many more pictures coming!

2 comments:

Brittni said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! So cute!!!

kimberly said...

sweet.sweet.photos....and they DO help you remember!!! i love looking back at ours and remembering their quirky little selves!!!!
happy spring!
kimberly