Monday, January 28, 2008

The Simple Things

Sometimes the joy of life is shown in the simplest ways...



A twirl in a pretty dress....


The discovery of a new toy....


Just laying on a blanket on a rainy day....

These things all make me realize how precious each and every day is. Through the hard moments and long moments of the day, I need to step back and remember that it is the simple things in life that are important. We make our lives so complicated sometimes and end up going through the motions of the day. Today, I am going to try to remember what is truly important...love of family and friends.
















2 comments:

Brittni said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you and your family soon! I need to call and see how your meeting went today!

Cory said...

Ohhhh Debbie welcome to the blogging world. Looking so forward to reading your thoughts. Thanks for the reminder of simplicity! I need to do more of this.